We provide cloud service migration, configuration and training services for associations in Vancouver.
- Simplify scaling, business development, processes,
communication, collaboration, administration and more
by organizing the association and it's members into
Organizational Units, Groups and Roles using Microsoft 365.
- Simplify communication and collaboration through the
development of distribution and mailing lists inside of
Microsoft 365, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Increase accountability and productivity by registering all
assets and resources including hardware, meeting rooms,
calendars, contact directories, shared file directories, and
more inside of Microsoft 365, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive
- Reduce capital and operating expenses by identifying key
processes and configuring relevant automations inside of
Power Automate or Microsoft Flow.
- Enable activity tracking, user collaboration, secure file access,
secure file sharing and compliant data storage by hosting file
directories inside of SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Connecting all workstations, laptops and servers to Microsoft 365 software, SharePoint sites, OneDrive accounts and other tools.
Our expert consultants have configured Microsoft 365 for dozens of businesses and non-profit organizations and would love to learn more about your needs regarding Microsoft 365. Call us today to setup your complimentary consultation.
Consultation is at the core of our work
Reduce downtime with pro-active services and solutions
Set, achieve and review quarterly goals with strategic consulting sessions
Streamline operations with I.T. policies and guidelines
Implement modern technologies with our project management team